Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mook Ji Bar

Mook Ji Bar

406 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
+61 3 9600 2661
Remember to make reservation before going, at least for dinner because it is that popular.
                                                           
     
 seafood stew - There are a lot of ingredients in it as you can see but I think the soup is kinda blend though. Opps.
chapjae
Kimchi pancake and a really hugeeeee one
 Fried chicken! The fried chicken is really good and you can add cheese with it. Benita told me that her friend made a comment " it is a life-changing experience eating chicken with cheese". So much LOLs! It is really good though. Sorry Gami but I like this one more.
ddeokbukki. So good. I didn't really know how to appreciate ddeokbukki till I went to Melbourne. I craved and learnt how to make good ddeokbukki and this is up to standard. Chewy and it goes well with the fishcake. I always cook with dodo sotong balls because yummy fishballs are hard to find in Melbourne and this is amazing hehe. Cleaned every bit of it.

Special thanks to my cell mates that I get to eat a Mook Ji Bar as part of my birthday celebration because I absolutely did not make reservation. They have a sign out there that they only accept people who made reservations and I did not :( Fortunately they made a reservation as part of my surprise dinner hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment