Sunday, February 23, 2014

Rose Veranda - Shangri-la Hotel

Rose Veranda - Shangri-la Hotel
22 Orange Grove Rd, 258350
Tel:6213 4486

Since I am returning back to Melbourne the next day, my boyfriend planned a special treat for me - my all time favourite high tea session at Rose Veranda. I can't remember how many times I have been there, but I kept returning and the food / desserts is still as good as ever since I first visited more than a decade ago. Shangri-la has some renovations or something years back so coffee garden is now the Line Restaurant and etc if you get what I meant. 

Perfect venue to chill out with your partner or girlfriends. Never mind those calories!



mains 
roast beef - my boyfriend's favourite!
salads / sushi/ starters
 soup of the day - cream of broccoli
 Durian and mango cakes
 cakes! I always back for the cakes there because they are of certain standard, unlike those cheap mass manufactured cakes as regular buffet dessert corners. I actually save stomach space to savour these dainty cakes!
 my all time favourite - ' Happy Birthday' Tea from TWG and tea of the day. Apparently they are both the same for that very Sunday.
cheese platter
fruits

We will definitely be back for more, although it is quite pricey. If I remembered correctly, it should be about $45++/pax.

Thank you dear for the lovely experience :B

No comments:

Post a Comment