Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tiramisu Hero

Tiramisu Hero

121 Tyrwhitt Rd, S(207548)
                                                                  6292 5271 
 original and milo tiramisu - $7.50 each
Truffle Bacon Egg Roll - $10.50 
This is good. At least my friends and I like it. $3.50 per pop hahahas.
Aglio olio - $14.90
Chefchef Curry baked rice w cheese - $14.50 
cute mascot of the cafe

There's this cafe and brunch craze since I got back from Melbourne and there's some mixed feelings towards it (for me I guess). I have had really good brunches in Melbourne so I tend to compare price / taste/ portions to those I had in Melbourne when I do mental rating.

My friends really love cafe hopping so they introduced this lovely cafe to me, unfortunately I think it is on the pricey end. Don't get me wrong. The prices on the menu seems really affordable but the portion is way too small even for a skinny girl like me. I think I have an average appetite and the aglio olio is not enough for me. It is average tasting as well, definitely not the best that I have eaten so far.

The curry baked rice is really good though, fragrant and flavourful but I don't think it is something I will look for when I go for brunch or I did head to some kopitiam for local food that are even cheaper and tastier.Well I guess we are paying for the envrionment and service.

I liked that the tiramisu is place in a glass but I think I am paying for the container which is not very practical. I would suggest that they recycle the containers and charge a lower price so that it will be more pocket friendly cause novelty dies out after a while IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment