Thursday, June 26, 2014

Third Wave Cafe


Third Wave Cafe
1/189 Rouse St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
                                                          +61 3 9676 2399     
Soft-shell crab burger

The chips goes amazingly well with the BBQ sauce.
I guess it is their special house blend with a tinge of spiciness to bring more flavour and layers to the chips. Yummy!

My boyfriend loves the ones from Hammer and Tong but I guess I prefer this more although I dissect the burger while eating hahas. Remember to eat it hot otherwise you will get sick of eating after a while, not too sure if it is because of the mayo though but I cleaned everything up.
A picture with Tea <3
Thank you for being such an angel taking care and bringing so much joy during my stay in Melbourne. I am so glad you asked me out for brunch cause I had asian cuisines for almost the entire week during my last week in Melbourne cause my aunt hates western food :(

Such a rare occasion that I can see my sharp jaws after eating so much good food during the entire semester :B

No comments:

Post a Comment