Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mooja Mookata

MooJaa Mookata
25 Keong Saik Rd, 089132
Tel: 6536 4780
opens at 5pm.

** This is not an advertorial. The purpose is to share awesome stuff with people and for personal reference when I wish to revisit teehee. **

Chicken balls with cheese core oozing out.
 Crispy Fish Skin
Yummy soup with no MSG :B
 Basic Platter (Includes other seafood like abalone slices, scallops, fish tofu, pork balls)
 Kurobuta

Thai Milk Tea
 
Went back for a visit again with my good friend a few days after I return to Singapore because I am craving for a good Thai steamboat/ BBQ. Compared to the other mookata places this is my favourite. It is cleaner than those at Golden Mile and the broth is tastier - anything beats having dinner with scurrying roaches and lizards. 

The broth / soup base for steamboat is the soul of every steamboat and this is one of the better ones I ever had. From some of the reviews I read, they painstakingly brew the soup base and no MSG is added hence you don't get those unbearable thirsty feeling after eating and it gets yummier with more fresh ingredients added.

What I love about this place is there are more choices and I guess it is more value for money. At Golden Mile although the basic platter is cheaper, the portion is pretty small so I'll need to eat together with rice and order a few more portion of pork for 3 person. At the end of the day it costs more that what I paid at MooJa. 

Remember to make reservation cause somehow even on an average weekday it gets packed at night too.

Price : $32 / pax (buffet)
$5 free flow drinks


    

No comments:

Post a Comment