Saturday, October 19, 2013

Code Black Coffee / Green Refectory

It is the beginning of SWOT Vacation and we are feeling a little lazy.
Perfect sunny Saturday for Brunch at Brunswick with the girls, not to mention a little shopping at Kmart nearby to relax from the tension from my crazy pile of assignments :)
Code Black Coffee
15-17 Weston Street
Brunswick 3056

 Banana smoothie - you can taste a tinge of cinnamon in it. I love cinnamon so it is perfect for me and not to mention really filling .
Poached egg, rosti, bacon and green peas - best green peas I ever had so far!
Personally, I really hate green peas partly because they are generally soggy especially the frozen ones but this is so good. Tastes a little like chickpeas which was a pleasant surprise for me.
 close up
 Scrambled eggs and bacon with sour dough and avocado

The ground their own coffee, according to my friends they said the skinny latte is worth a try. 

Green Refractory
115 Sydney Rd 
BrunswickVIC 03056



Look at the range of desserts they have. Just so mouth-watering! A HUGE slice of strawberry spongecake cost only AUD 4.50, where can you get that in the city!
Summary shot of the food we had for the day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment