Sunday, December 22, 2013

Brighton Beach / Gami Chicken & Beer

Last week of spring and my cousin is here to pay me a visit in Melbourne :D

Time to pay Brighton beach a visit on this perfect sunny day. Check out the blue sea peeps.




check out the colourful bathhouses! 

AUD 5 for 3 huge and ripe mangoes :) 
chilled mangoes and anchovies salad - perfect snack for picnic by the beach.

My gosh the sun was scorching and really unbearable that day despite the breeze though, just saying ><

After sun tanning my tummy couldn't stop growling so I had to head back to the city quickly for dinner. Check out Gami below for my favourite fried chicken in Melbourne city.

Gami Chicken & Beer
100 Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000

If you don't already know, Gami does delivery for people who lives in specific proximity with AUD3 delivery charge and minimum expenditure of AUD30? Have to check it out with my mates again but it is really convenient if you are planning to stay in and enjoy your meal :B

 sausages on hot plate
 half-half (whole chicken in 2 flavours) fried chicken : sweet chilli and original
No matter who many pieces I eat I won't get sick of eating unless I have those with the sweet soy sauce. Each piece of chicken fried to perfection. The crunch is something not to miss. Almost every one orders a whole chicken there. Remember to make a booking or visit early to avoid disappointment!

Tastes really good even if you leave it over night - especially the sweet chilli ones. All you have to do is to microwave for a min and half to heat them up. Missing them already :(

spicy seafood soup
you get bits of scallop, squid, prawns and glass noodles in the spicy soup. Trust me it is really spicy, perfect choice for dinner on a winter night.

Don't forget to get a mug of chilled beer to go down with your meals. Ultimate yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment