Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Queen Victoria Summer Night Market

Queen Victoria Summer Night Market

5-10 pm 
Wednesday nights only
6 November 2013 -26 February 2014

If you have been reading my blog since the beginning you will notice that Queen Victoria Market also have a winter night market.

The summer night market compared to the winter night market has a large scale with more food stalls and things to shop. They have BBQ, Spanish, Chinese, American, Indian food and etc. Almost anything you can name with more seats as well. Do head down as early as 5 pm to order food and grab a seat. Trust me if it gets so packed in winter around 6pm the situation is worse in summer.

Here are some dishes we had that night, an average of AUD12/ dish.
After everything it is always good to down a bottle of chilled beer or a cup of lemonade slushy.
Perfect!

Come and expect to spend quite a bit because the servings are relatively small and pricey. I do recommend coming down with your mates to try a variety and make your money worth every single penny :D

My boy enjoying his chilled beer after yummy dinner. Looking pretty satisfied hahahas.
seafood paella 
 bbq pork ribs
soft shell crab burger - my cousin's and my boy's favourite dish.
 exotic meat platter : kangeroo, emu, crocodile meat
really good, well-marinated meat. The kangeroo meat is so flavourful.
 honey glazed chicken wings with chips and must-have BLUE CHEESE DIP!
This is a must not miss dish be it summer or winter night market. Be early no to miss out on the blue cheese dip. The honey glazed wings are yummy but you will probably get sick of it after eating too many. I had about 10 in one sitting so you can probably guess it.
BBQ pork - overly charred for my liking. I don't wana risk cancer after eating. I prefer the bbq roast meat at the coffeeshop back in Singapore more.

No comments:

Post a Comment