Monday, December 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

2013 is coming to an end, time to reflect and come up with a new year resolution.

1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

2013 has been a year filled with plenty of ups and downs for me. A year which I cried buckets but grew stronger and much braver than another other years. A special year with increasing spiritual growth and better walk with my Lord. 
Thank you Lord for being in my life, hearing and answering my prayers; forgiving me of my sins, love me and flood me with your grace and mercy. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! 

1. In and out of hospital, fainted in the gym, bad migraine attacks in Singapore & Melbourne.
2. NTEU bans release of results, delaying my transfer.
3. Transfer screwed up, unable to access to onshore lesson materials.
4. Bank deposited all my money into wrong account.
5. Made use of by new ' friend' for enrollment and thrown aside.
6. Stalked by junkie / took lift with junkie.
7. Selfish project mates, one man show for assignments.

Romans 8:31
If God is for us, who can be against us? 

Despite all these crap that I had to face throughout the year, God blessed me with many more, so much that I forgot all my troubles for I know I am not alone. 

1. Reunited with Lord, attend church and cell weekly - spiritual growth.
2. 21st birthday party with my loved ones, helped mended broken relationships.
3. Made many new brothers and sisters in Christ.
4. Made many new friends - true friends who are sincere and cares.
5. Learn new life skills : do laundry, cook , clean house, dishes , change light blubs , manage rent , manage bank account, aunty level grocery shopping,
KILL ROACHES
6. Explored Melbourne with close friends, family and my favourite boy for our anniversary.
7.Explored Australia - Sydney with friends.
8. Did well for my onshore semester.
9. Received parcels and cards filled with love from friends temporarily stationed around the world.
10.Strengthen relationship and treasure bonds with family and friends.
11. Independence.
:
:

The list just go on and on...

Resolution for 2014.
Let Jesus be the center of my life.

" Abba Father in heaven, I pray and give thanks for Your grace, guidance and mercy throughout 2013. Despite being in a foreign land, I do not feel lonely because I have Jesus. Thank you lord for Your strong spiritual presence, providing me with comfort and strength when I am down. Thank you Lord for being my light in the darkness, shepherd of my life. Life couldn't be any better without Jesus. As 2013 comes to an end, I pray for continuous spiritual growth, improvement in my walk with Lord my God. Lord may You be my shepherd to shine light and provide me with directions in my life as 2014 will be a year of critical life transitions. Lord I pray for salvation of my family and my boy, good health and happiness for everyone. Lord I also pray for Alabaster, may we continue to grow spiritually together as brothers and sisters in Christ, to do everything that is pleasing in Your eyes, glorifying to Your name. Father please mold me in your image, to love like the way You love Your children - You selflessly gave Your only blameless son for unworthy sinners like us. I thank You and praise You Lord, in Jesus most precious name, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment