Friday, July 12, 2013

Chronicles in Melbourne

God will provide - Always bear in mind His provenance and promises in tough times...

From the previous post, anyone could tell that I was having a really tough time settling down in Melbourne. I had cultural-shock and deep down wanted to go home. I would have board the next flight if not for my super huge ego and pride - I have decided not to be a whim and face the city bravely like an independent lady should.

Really love the verse from Matthew 11:28-29
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

Lord really provided me with abundance. I met really amazing people in my life that I am so sure they are keeps. Lord actually regained my faith in mankind once again. People may find it exaggerating, but I had a lot of setbacks in my social life. When I am in need of help, sometimes I really do not know who I could turn to, partly because I have some fair-weather friends who made use of me for my networks and throw aside when I am no longer of any value to them. 

I was fearful, weak, but now I am strong because I have Jesus. Subsequent posts are dedicated to my adventures in Melbourne. I know it is weird because it seems like I am writing from the future - why yes. I back dated the post so... yeps, enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment