Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Oriental Teahouse

Oriental Tea house

hop GD 068/69,Melbourne Central Shopping Centre/211 Elizabeth St

Was introduced this place by my family friend since my dad wanted to chill before going home to rest as it was still pretty early. I am not allergic to coffee, but I can't drink too much - it might cause migraine so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Honestly tea contains caffeine as well, I think is is the psychological effect I guess.
I love the tea here. Especially the one in the photo. A tinge of vanilla and fruity after taste but it is so EXPENSIVE. Yes it is a huge glass but come on, AUD12.50 for a glass, seriously?

One thing I like about the place is the servicescape takes the theme of 1960s traditional chinese coffeeshop which feels really homely. They let you try out all the tea available in little cups before you make your choice at a table right in front of the main entrance. I really enjoyed sampling all different kinds of tea, it's free anyway hahas. I think I am start to reveal my unglamorous cheapo side of me!

Melbourne


I think this is Strawberry and Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment