Sunday, July 14, 2013

Melbourne sea aquarium


Melbourne Aquarium
Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Opening hours : 9.30am until 6.00pm everyday (inclusive of public holidays)
Adult : AUD 38
Child : AUD 22
A week after daddy return home I am alone so might as well visit some places of interest before school starts at a flat rate of AUD 5! I get to go at a special rate since I am staying at student accommodation - time to make full use of my benefits!










 Smiley puffer fish

Area which you can pretend to fish - there is no hook at the end of the fishing line.




Gift Shop

I have been to a couple of aquariums and I think this is a pretty decent one with quite a few creatures to observe but that's about it. Not much first-hand experience. It took me only an hour or so to finish touring the entire aquarium which is pretty short for if you were to pay the full price for the entrance fee. It is definitely a good experience since I made new friends with my neighbours and had good company but I wouldn't encourage my friends to pay the full price for it if they are on a tight budget - entrance fee isn't exactly cheap.

Good luck for beginning of sem, I am starting to dread it already :(

No comments:

Post a Comment