Saturday, July 13, 2013

Pho Bo Ga Mekong Vietnam


Pho Bo Ga Mekong Vietnam

241 Swanston St 
MelbourneVIC 3000

A week after mummy and mei mei returned home, I had to do all the cooking myself which is really tiring. Especially the dishes! I hate doing dishes and they never fail to drain me after all those scrubs on my oil pot D:

So I suggest to my dad for some affordable eat-outs. I have always heard raves about how good Vietnamese cuisine is in Melbourne due to the influx of Vietnamese immigrants  in the past so I decided to give this bustling little store a try. It is forever packed with people every time I walk past so I assume it will be good and authentic?

I was told by my friends this isn't the best pho place but I couldn't really tell since the other place I went was Pho Dzung City Noodle Shop along Russell Street  which I had the best crispy skin chicken with egg noodle soup. Really large portion and great value for money hahas. It is a pity I didn't take any picture of the food I had D;

Anyways I kinda like the pho because the smell of the herbs or spice isn't that strong compared to the ones I had at Nam Nam in Singapore. No cooking means there's no need to do dishes so I am pretty happy eating this. :)

Sorry for the blur picture but this is the only one I had hahas.

Chicken breast pho

No comments:

Post a Comment