Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Papa Gino

Papa Gino

221 Lygon St, Carlton VIC 3053

Visited Papa Gino a few times with my friends and it seems to be a really popular place among the locals here but I didn't quite like the food - I find them too bland for my liking. I heard it used to be really good and it is very packed on weekends here. I guess Tiamo is still my favourite at the moment unless I have found something better while exploring the little Italian street.

My dad used to frequent Italy a lot in his younger days while working for an Italian company says that the food there is pretty authentic and the ambiance is good. I can't deny that, but my taste buds doesn't like the food there unfortunately ><

I must say that the food there is really reasonably priced so people from Melbourne uni frequent there a lot I heard.



 BBQ Chicken pizza
Seafood marinara 

No comments:

Post a Comment