Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tank Fish & Chippery

Tank Fish & Chippery
149 Lygon St 
CarltonVIC 3053


Somehow when people come to Australia they say they must have fish and chips so my family chanced upon Tank Fish & Chippery  along the little Italian street.

I must say the service crew there is fantastic, I just wish the food could be better. The fish was fresh, but one bad thing is the tar tar sauce. Tar tar sauce ,personally is the soul for fish and chips for me. I don't like tar tar sauce with too much mustard seeds and had to finish it up with ketchup :(

The portion is really huge so basically shared these two dishes for a family of four. I didn't like the dim sim though (Dim Sum (Cantonese)/ Dian Xin in mandarin). It is basically mashed tuna wrapped with wanton skin and deep fry. I orginally thought it was siew mai, I guess I was wrong...

I must say the food is pretty reasonably priced too.

Tank for 2 
Fish and Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment