Friday, July 5, 2013

Murray's Farm / Philips Island - Penguin Parade / Isola Di Capri

My sister loves animals so my family decided to visit Philips island to view the penguin parade.
My advice to people who have never been there before DO NOT GO DURING WINTER unless you enjoy the strong sea wind and it is freezing cold. No joke, my butt literally froze while sitting on the grand stand, my nose was runny and my ears hurt like crazy because my cheapo muffle broke - never buy from diaso, it doesn't last, then again I bought it for fun rather than the intention to keep myself warm :(

Bring a blanket or something and wear really really warm. Leather jacket is not enough, trust me. Been there, done that, absolutely regretted it.

Lastly, invest a little more for the VIP platform, totally worth the amount of money paid. Really love the day tour. It cost about AUD 90 if you book it from one of the shops along Swanston Street.



sorry, couldn't rotate it ><





Super chillax & COLD!
 Feeding a wallaby 

 Getting excited to see those little ones

Isn't the baby penguin plushie cute?
Isola Di Capri

2 Thompson Ave, Cowes VIC 3922

One of my favourite Italian dining places in philips island.

The food there are reasonably priced and I love all the dishes shown below. It'd be nice to visit the place again for dinner but it is too far from the city :(



 BBQ chicken pizza
 seafood marinara
 fish and chip

I don't really like the tar tar sauce, but it is bearable as there is lesser mustard seeds in it compared to Tank Fish & Chippery. I guess it is the same everywhere here in Melbourne :(









No comments:

Post a Comment