Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kimchi Pancake


Kimchi Pancake
Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
As you know eating out in Melbourne CBD can be very expensive, especially when you do it for every single meal, soon you will be wondering why your pocket money is diminishing at an astonishing rate and not kidding!
Have been craving for good kimchi pancakes for the longest time so I have decided to check out on youtube to learn how to cook.

Recipe:
1/2 cup plain flour
1 cup kimchi, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoon diced onions
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoon kimchi juice

Steps:
1. combine all the above ingredients and mix evenly.
2. add 4 tablespoons of oil on a heated pan and fry the kimchi pancake.
3. flip after 30 seconds and wait for another 30 seconds and ready to serve.

** frying duration may differ depending on the thickness of your kimchi pancake**

 I feel really blessed to be given the opportunity to study overseas because somehow, or eventually I just learn stuff that I might never back home. Studying overseas especially when you are living alone without a roomie, one needs to do everything on his/her own :( I feel I really aged a lot in just a few months.

Anyways enjoy the kimchi pancake! I made for my friends in cell and they love it teehee...


No comments:

Post a Comment