Sunday, November 10, 2013

La Belle Miette Macaroons

La Belle Miette Macaroons

30 Hardware Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000

Exams finally ended and it is time to explore and eat more good food but at the expense of my pocket >< Well come all the way here I guess I should experience the best of Melbourne isn't it? If you are wondering why I keep taking pictures of the food, I need something to remember where I go, should I want to visit the place again I can refer back to my blog which I have been doing quite frequently recently hahahs.
My own version of urbanspoon, majority of the places I went are recommended by my friends so check it out people!

Each macaroon comes in lovely pastel colours and there is a huge variety to choose from. It costs AUD 2.50 / pc regardless of flavour. The grey one - earl grey with chocolate , middle - scones with jam and cream and lastly the best seller - salted caramel. 

Personally I don't have a sweet tooth but I do love the macaroon. The light whiff on earl grey blended really well with the chocolate. None of the macaroons taste sickly sweet in my opinion. 
Initially I was quite skeptical about the salted caramel one, but this proved me wrong. It was chewy and good blend of sweet and saltiness. In the past, those salted caramel I had always have two extremely taste. They practically spam salt and sugar as it they are free but not for this, so I kinda like it. It will be good if I had the time for a nice pot of hot tea. The weather was good that day too hahahas. 

Will be back for more, perhaps bringing some back for my family :)



No comments:

Post a Comment