Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thailicious - Dinner after cell

As usual after cell is dinner time! Thailicious is super good and I really regretted not taking more photos of the other dishes I had. It was 8 pm and we were too hungry to wait and snap more pictures of the food. Just one photo doesn't do justice to the food we had. Best Thai food I had in Melbourne so far and rice is free flow with every main! For many they think is no big deal but restaurants usually charge a ridiculous amount of AUD 2.50 - 4 for a plate of carbohydrates. People like me eat at least 3/4 cups of rice each meal hahahahs! Daddy now you know where my money goes.

Thailicious
355 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000

Each mains cost about AUD 20 and my favourite dish was black pepper soft-shell crab! I am so going to visit the place again before I return Sinagpore for summer holidays!
For people who live in the city, Thailicious does delivery for free within the specific proximity. Isn't it awesome? :D

P.S. I updated this post with more pictures of the food I had from home delivery for the benefit of my readers and yes, myself hahahas! Cleared everything clean because we were extremely hungry but must take pictures first!

black pepper soft shell crab! 
glass noodles with king prawns 
 crispy porky and vegetables

tom yam soup with generous helpings of button mushrooms


No comments:

Post a Comment