Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sunny Ridge - Mornington

Sunny Ridge

244 Shands Rd, Main Ridge, Melbourne ,VIC 3928, Australia.

Every time I visit Mornington I will pay Sunny Ridge a visit. Do note that there is a specific season for strawberry plucking so check it out to prevent disappointment. I wouldn't recommend strawberry plucking after a heavy rain unless you prepare waterproof rain boots. Although you can buy plastic wraps to protect your shoes for 20 cents, they'll get stuck in the soft mud based on my past experience and my entire shoes got badly soaked. You wouldn't want to experience that trust me.

On the second time I went with my waterproof leather boots so it saved me all those trouble from scrubbing my favourite pair of grey Lacoste canvas shoes which turned beige the last time I visited :(


Award winning ice cream from the top (clockwise) passion fruit, mixed berries and lastly strawberry - AUD 4.50 per cup.
I would recommend ordering Strawberry temptation which you get to try their award winning strawberry ice cream and sorbet plus fresh strawberries with whipped cream and raspberry syrup for AUD 14. Everything in a dessert teehee. Remember to share it though !

Vanilla bean panna cotta! AUD10
absolutely loved it!

Smooth pudding texture, very milky just the way I like it to be. Really good with the sweet/sour strawberries!

Strawberry temptation is good too when I went with my partner during his visit, sorry for the lack of photos but you may want to check out their cafe's menu.


Strawberry U-pick
AUD 12 / adult 
AUD8 / child
available only between november to april. 

Jams! I love jams with my toast. I bought 4 bottles and my family loves it. Tiny ones for AUD2.50 and large one for AUD6. Well blended, heard it is pretty smooth and yummy!



 On top of the plastic shoe wraps we wrapped plastic bags for double protection. The plastic bag tore anyways :'(




No comments:

Post a Comment